In this course we will use Turtlebot3-Waffles to solve tasks like avoiding obstacles and driving to a destination. The problems will be solved in teams which will compete against each other.
The following problems will drive our syllabus:
- What can the TurtleBot3 do?
- What does ROS provide us?
How do we control the TurtleBot3 using ROS?
How can our robot avoid crashing a wall using ROS?
- How can our robot navigate in an unknown territory?
- Can we use reinforcement learning to reach a destination?
- How can we disseminate our knowledge so that others can build up on our work?
- Dozent/in: Aydos Gökçe